Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Place for Everything
















Ok, So probably no one will come to this blog but I will have a place to put my pictures and projects. Here is what you can look forward to (or not). Pictures , Pictures,and more Pictures. Mostly of travel and Nature. I am sure my friends on face book are going to be really glad I won't be sharing (or forcing my pictures on them any more . I will also have pictures of my latest projects most of which are for sale for charities at local flea markets etc. If I knit or crochet something I like I will share. Most other Projects come and go if I have something on my blog that you want for your charity (Silent Actions etc.) Just let me know. My favorite charities are breast cancer, Make a wish, and special Olympics. So my fist blog is about my blog, hopefully it won't be my last blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment